Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love

There are some books that are instant classics.  Books that should be on the shelves in every house of every child around the world.  Off the top of my head, I can name a few of them: The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Good Night Moon, and On The Night You Were Born.  This book, introduced to our family by Miss Nancy at The Storybook Shoppe, joins those ranks.  It's by Nancy Tillman (author of On The Night You Were Born) and it's called I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love.  It makes the perfect gift for a newborn baby.



The beautiful, realistic illustrations captivate young readers page by page.  Readers feel a sense of magic and wonder.



The underlying message is not so underlying but reads loud and clear:  whatever you choose to be, whatever you become, you are loved.  Because you are my child, I will always know you and you will always be a part of me.



Reading this book is reading a parents pure love.  It gives my daughter Molly a sense of security, a sense of calm, and it's thoroughly enjoyed by our family.   We highly recommend it, it truly is an instant classic. This one is another winner from Miss Nancy at The Storybook Shoppe.

You can purchase I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love right here on the blog and support The Storybook Shoppe in Bluffton, SC.  We are giving our readers 10% off!    Great gift for newborn, birthday, and holidays coming up.... eeek!

BUY IT NOW 
10% OFF
(WAS $17.99) 
NOW $16.10 plus tax & $5 flat rate shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment