Sunday, January 4, 2015

Last Blog Post

Fifteen months ago, I approached Miss Nancy about writing a blog for The Storybook Shoppe. As the store started selling books online, I thought it might compliment the online sales nicely. Seventy blog posts later, I have had the wonderful opportunity of bringing home a variety of children's books, enjoying them with my little ones and writing about them.  Sadly, this will be my last blog post here. I have been offered a full-time position. It's an opportunity I just can't pass up!  And while of course, I will still be reading to my children plenty and visiting The Storybook Shoppe often, I won't be able to continue writing regularly.

I would like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" to all those people who have been such loyal readers. We hope that you will stay up to date with The Storybook Shoppe on Facebook and online, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates and happenings at the store.  Working for The Storybook Shoppe has been a dream come true for a mother like me and I thank you for being a part of this fun adventure. I hope to see you around town or see you in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment